Professional Experience :
[ February 2010 -May 2010 : ABBEY TOURS, Dublin, Ireland, Sales & Marketing assitant ]
[May 2010 - August 2010: ABBEY TOURS, Dublin, Ireland, Account handler french department]
[June 2009 – November 2009: AUCHAN, Bordeaux, saleswomen and beauty department manager ]
· Developed my business relation, and have real responsibilities in a company
[June 2008 – August 2008: C MOVIE DVD RETAILS, St Julians, Malta, saleswomen ]
[June 2008 – August 2008: O’CASEY’S 26, Paceville, Malta, waitress ]
[September 2007 – June 2009: LE CAFE THEATRE DES BEAUX ARTS, Waitress ]
[September 2006 – September 2007: ASSOCIATION DELPHIS, Paris, Apprentice
management assistant ]
· Developed my working group, communication, management, informatics skills
[May 2006 – August 2007 : HIPPOPOTAMUS, Sénart (77), waitress ]
· Developed my precision, steepness, politeness, working group, efficiency skills
[2007- 2011: INSEEC Business Management School, Bordeaux, France ]
· A highly-selective "Grande Ecole" which admits candidates holding a 2 year University degree.
· 2nd year student of a 3 year programme which alternates intensive course work with placements in France and abroad and which prepares students for a career in International Business, with a specialization in strategic marketing.
[2005 – 2007 : University of technology institut ]
· DUT GEA (Gestion des Entreprises et des Administrations), 2 year higher technical diploma in work based learning.
· Intensives courses in management, economy, accountancy
2005: French Baccalauréat
· Economics & Social Sciences major with distinction at the Maison d’Education de la Légion d’Honneur (Saint Denis 93)
Personal Interests and Activities
· Horse ridding for 8 years
· Member of SAIL INSEEC, a cultural organization which wants to developp the sailling in the etablishment and in parallel within a few partner’s company
How to contact me?
By email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Skype: aline.ronk
By post: 41 passage Kieser, 33000 Bordeaux, France